Buy ARIMIDEX 1mg (Anastrozole) – DRAGON PHARMA Online
Active Half-life: 2 days
Classification: Non-steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor
Water Retention: No
Active Substance: Anastrozole
Form: 100 pills x 1mg
Manufacturer: Dragon Pharma
Chemical name: 2,2′-[5-(1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)-1,3-phenylene]bis(2-methylpropanenitrile)
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ARIMIDEX 1mg – DRAGON PHARMA
Arimidex is a medication used in the treatment of breast cancer in women who have reached menopause. It contains the active substance Anastrozole and is classified as a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. Arimidex tablets are manufactured by Dragon Pharma and come in a pack of 100 pills, with each pill containing 1 mg of Anastrozole.
– Treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women
– Prevents the recurrence of breast cancer
– Reduces the growth and spread of cancer cells by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogen.
How to use:
Arimidex is taken orally, usually once a day, with or without food. The recommended dosage is 0.5-1 mg per day, as directed by a healthcare professional. It is crucial to comply with the prescribed dosage and to continue the medication for the duration as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store Arimidex in a cool, dry place at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Mechanism of action:
Anastrozole, the active substance in Arimidex, works by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for the conversion of androgens into estrogens. By inhibiting aromatase, Arimidex reduces the amount of estrogen in the body, which slows down the growth and spread of breast cancer cells. This leads to improved survival rates and better quality of life for patients.
– Arimidex should be used with caution in patients with a history of liver or kidney disease.
– Inform the healthcare provider of all medications being taken, as Arimidex can interact with certain drugs.
– Hypersensitivity to Anastrozole or any of the ingredients in the medication
– Use in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
– Use in premenopausal women
– Arimidex can interact with several medications, including estrogen-containing products, tamoxifen, and certain antibiotics. Inform the healthcare provider of all medications being used before starting Arimidex.
In case of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention immediately. Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
– Hot flashes
– Joint pain
– Nausea and vomiting
– Weakness and fatigue
– Bone loss and fractures
– Impaired cognitive function
In conclusion, Arimidex is a medication used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It contains Anastrozole and is classified as a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. It is crucial to follow the prescribed dosage and to continue the medication for the duration as directed by a healthcare professional. Arimidex can cause some side effects, including joint pain, hot flashes, and bone loss. Regular monitoring of bone density and liver function is necessary, and caution should be exercised in patients with pre-existing liver or kidney conditions.