Buy TRENBOLIN 10ml VIAL – ALPHA PHARMA Online
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE 5-7 DAYS
CLASSIFICATION ANABOLIC STEROID
DOSAGE MEN 200-600 MG/WEEK
WATER RETENTION YES
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE
FORM 10 ML X 250 MG/ML
MANUFACTURER ALPHA PHARMA
Chemical name: (17β)-3-Oxoestra-4,9,11-trien-17-yl acetate
Anabolic activity index: 500%
Androgenic activity index: 500%
TRENBOLIN 10ml VIAL – ALPHA PHARMA
Trenbolin is a prescription anabolic steroid produced by Alpha Pharma that contains the active substance Trenbolone Enanthate. It comes in the form of a 10 ml vial containing a solution with a concentration of 250 mg/ml.
Trenbolin is prescribed to treat conditions that cause muscle wasting, such as cancer and HIV, and to improve athletic performance by increasing muscle mass and strength.
HOW TO USE:
Trenbolin should be administered via intramuscular injection, as directed by the doctor. The dosage and duration of treatment will be determined by the doctor based on the patient’s age, medical history, and response to treatment.
Trenbolin should be stored at room temperature, between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F), in a dry and dark place. Ensure that the medication is kept out of reach of children and pets.
Mechanism of action:
Trenbolin contains the active ingredient Trenbolone Enanthate, which is a highly anabolic and androgenic steroid. It works by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention in muscle tissue, leading to increased muscle mass and strength. It also decreases the production of cortisol, a hormone that promotes muscle breakdown, leading to better muscle preservation.
– Trenbolin should only be used under medical supervision and by individuals who have been prescribed the medication.
– Patients with a history of liver or kidney problems or high blood pressure should inform their doctor before using Trenbolin.
– Trenbolin may cause mood changes, such as aggression or depression, and patients should inform their doctor if they experience any such symptoms.
Trenbolin is contraindicated for patients who:
– Have an allergy to Trenbolone Enanthate or any of its ingredients
– Have prostate or breast cancer
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Trenbolin may interact with other medications and affect their effectiveness or increase the risk of side effects. Patients should inform their doctor if they are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
In the event of an overdose, patients should seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an overdose may include muscle cramps, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Trenbolin may cause side effects, which may vary in severity and depend on the dosage and duration of treatment. Common side effects include:
– Hair loss
– Increased body hair growth
– High blood pressure
Less common but serious side effects may include:
– Hepatotoxicity (liver damage)
– Cardiac hypertrophy (enlargement of the heart)
– Reduced fertility
– Testicular atrophy (shrinkage of the testicles)
Patients should inform their doctor immediately if they experience any serious or persistent side effects.